Thursday, November 10, 2011

Beautiful girl...Nan-c.

I know i haven't blogged as regularly as i should have, I put it down to laziness, but never again. Not been a good week for me. Actually, never had a worse week. Woke up to the death of my best friend's mum. Beautiful woman, never met her but my girl always told me so much about her that i felt i knew her. Was hoping to meet her someday, that didn't happen. Now this friend of mine is the kind of girl anyone would hope to have for a friend. Always tells me off when am out of line and if i wanted a honest opinion, she's my go to girl.
Been going through some difficult moments lately, difficult in the sense that they were unforeseen and she has been by my side when most took off...and i mean that.Haven't heard from them yet I really thought they were my pals. People i thought were my true friends were well, fakes!
Nancy is her name. A lovely girl with such a loving touch and humble demeanor yet a surprising strength that would make many a people feel inadequate.
If you have a friend like i have, appreciate her and be glad that you have a true friend in your corner, someone who sees past your bullshits and fronts of false bravado when all you want to do is breakdown and cry.
I only pray for Nancy to get through this.Losing a mum is the worst thing that could happen to any child. The only comfort is that the lovely woman is at peace now, a true angel watching over the daughter who graciously nursed her to the end.

Cheers to Nancy, a woman like no other. A girl i want to be like, a girl i would want my future daughters to be like.

1 comment:

  1. wow!! thanx swits, i really appreciate that. u moved me to tears

    ReplyDelete