Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lovely morning it is....the sun is finally out. Nothing makes my smile brighter than the thought of a sunny day where i can ditch my sweater and step out without an umbrella in tow.....i hate it when it rains, especially in Nairobi. Wouldn't it be great if the rain was allowed to reign only in the rural areas where it is a welcome respite? how cool would that be? The farmers would be happy, No drought would mar our seasons, People in towns could wear white whenever they wanted without fear of puddle splashes from the haughty drivers and i wouldn't have to worry about my hair......you really don't want to see my hair when rained on. It looks like a mop..really not pretty.Well, it is sunny,and am in a sunny mood too.
Today is Thursday, just a few hours to Friday, a day closer to the weekend, when i can sleep in and laze around the house in my nightie and see my favorite people later in the day....That again reminds me that payday is close...fast approaching and now i can't seem to wipe the stupid grin from my face...too bad that i can't indulge and blow my very first paycheck...ever! ( see how epic this is for me?). Seeing as i recently moved out of home, my new place needs some dolling out before i can consider it fit for welcoming friends- unless you wouldn't minding sipping juice on the creatively placed pillows on the floor. In a perfect world, here are the things i would splurge on.
I rarely wear high heels but i would totally rock these.
.                                                                     

 
this handbag i would definitely buy...





No comments:

Post a Comment