Wednesday, September 21, 2011

where i wanna be at age 30.

Time is passing by, a lot i want to do. Still in my early 20's but i know how fast time rushes by. How  fast time can slip by and leave our dreams unfulfilled. So I've decided to jot them down, hoping that the permanence in ink, or rather the cyberspace will etch them deeper into my subconscious. That's a theory i read about in one of the many books i read.
Anyway,by 30, this is where i wanna be.

1.Be married to the love of my life and happy
2.Have 3 beautiful tots by then-( Ayden, Leo, Alex) diaper changing for me ends by the time am 30. That means an early start is for the best.
3. Own my own house(s). Having a landlord at 30 seems like one lazy existence for me. heck...my mum owned her own roof at that age.
4.Be my own boss, or rather not have to answer to anyone on why i decided to sleep in on a workday.
5. Get to have traveled extensively....What is life if you don't get to go beyond your borders and experience life in another time zone.

I've ran out of steam already. Anyway, that's where i wanna be. And that means i bury my head in hard work for the next couple of years to be able to achieve them.
Try writing your own list. Know what you want to have, then buckle up and work for it.

Lovely day pals.

3 comments:

  1. way to go gal n while at that have maximum fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. me likey but mine is a bit early to beat.at 25

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anon...oh i sure will try fit in fun, along with diapers and deadlines hehe!@Giovanni...Oh! you could try meet those you want then the rest you push to 30.
    Thanks for passing by.

    ReplyDelete