Monday, January 23, 2012

the hiatus.

Am off work today and for the next 2 months. I gotta say am a little excited but at the same time scared of where life is leading me. I do love a challenge, and am getting exactly that. I just pray that God sees me through this one coz i can't afford to fuck up.I may be a lot busier and find less time to blog but i will make sure i keep a weekly date with you guys.
You should see me now, with my almost natural hair all looking crazy, watching out for signs of whatever is to come next- Will fill you in on everything that's happening to me in February, am just at the moment enjoying my mystery and thanking God for supportive family, am so grateful for my mum and my awesome sister- posted her pic in an earlier post and for friends, what would i do without my friends?

So I will see you in February, and don't get tired of my ramblings.

Love ya all.
J.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you said we'll see you in February? Nice posts by the way!

    ReplyDelete